Stop by a Clinton campaign office today and volunteer!
- Wynwood Office: 2215 NW 1st Pl, Miami FL. 33127
- Hialeah Office: 1840 W 49th St, Suite 310. Hialeah, FL. 33012
- Miami Gardens Office: 4773 NW 183rd St, Miami Gardens, FL. 33055
- Naranja Office: 27417 S Dixie Hwy # 20 Naranja, FL 33032
- Little Haiti Office: 5905 NE 2nd Ave, Miami, FL. 33150
- Coral Gables Office: 401 Miracle Mile, Suite 301, Coral Gables, FL. 33134
- Pinecrest Office: 9543 S Dixie Hwy, Pinecrest, FL. 33156
- FIU Office: 1321 SW 107th Ave, #212A, Miami, FL. 33174
- Little Havana Office: 2140 West Flager #102, Miami, FL. 33174
- Aventura Office: 17971 Biscayne Blvd, Suite 201, Aventura, FL. 33160
- Miami Beach Office: 420 Lincoln Rd, Suite 375, Miami Beach, FL. 33139
- Allapattah Office: 1726 NW 36th St #7, Miami, FL. 33142
- Liberty City Office: 675 NW 62nd St, Miami, FL. 33150
- Coconut Grove Office: 3743 Grand Ave, Miami, FL. 33133
- Kendall Office: 11605 SW 88th St, Miami, FL. 33133
- South Miami Office: 5587 Sunset Dr, South Miami, FL 33143
If you have questions about voting, please visit: http://www.miamidadedems.org/howtovote
Join us for the annual BLUE GALA hosted by the Miami-Dade Democratic Party honoring the accomplishments of several prominent Democrats: Mayor Philip Levine, Commissioner Daniella Levine Cava, Chairman Jean Monestime, Christian Ulvert, Mike Abrams, Sergio Bendixen, and Alfredo Duran.
Tickets start at $250
Where: JW Marriot Marquis Miami, 255 Biscayne Blvd Way
When: September 23rd; 7pm cocktail reception; 8pm dinner
Notes: Black Tie optional; discounted valet provided at the hotel; and if you use BLUEGALA promo code, you will receive 25% off your Uber ride.
For the second consecutive election, Miami-Dade County Democrats have decided to challenge every single Republican on the congressional or state legislative ballot. "The party of Trump will not get a free pass this year," Cuba said. "We welcome these brave Democrats for stepping up and giving voters a choice between progress and hate."
Every Trump Republican will have to explain to their constituents why they should re-elect them when they represent a party that has disrespected minorities and promoted a hateful agenda against the working class.
“People wanted that, and they needed that,” said Daniella Levine Cava, a county commissioner who, along with environmental activists, pressed the Republican Miami-Dade County mayor for a more comprehensive approach to resilience. “People were looking for a leader on these issues.”Read more
On Thursday, Annette Taddeo — a Democrat running against Curbelo (and facing a tough primary battle against former Congressman Joe Garcia) — held an event focused on Zika outside Curbelo’s office in Miami.
TALLAHASSEE (CBSMiami/NSF) – Mosquitoes are an annoying fact of life in Florida. Now, they might also be carrying the next major political issue for the fall campaign.
Amid fears that the mosquito-borne Zika virus could soon make its way to the continental United States — there have already been cases in Florida and elsewhere linked to overseas travel — the disease has rapidly moved up the list of concerns for Florida politicians. The state is close to Latin America, which has been hit hard by cases of Zika contracted from mosquitoes, and is home to a large number of people from Puerto Rico, where the virus also has quickly become a problem.Read more