There are several ways to get involved with varying levels of activity.
- The simplest way to start is to sign-up for our email list and receive notifications of activities and opportunities to volunteer.
- You can also get in contact with a club or caucus that meets in your area.
- For those with more time to contribute, consider becoming a Neighborhood Organizer. You need to commit to 6 hours of voter contact a month and complete a training.
- If you are ready to be a leader of our Party, then consider joining the Democratic Executive Committee, the governing body of the Miami-Dade Democratic Party. You can check for available positions here.
- Finally, if you are considering running for office, make use of the candidate resources provided.