Stop by a Clinton campaign office today and volunteer!
- Wynwood Office: 2215 NW 1st Pl, Miami FL. 33127
- Hialeah Office: 1840 W 49th St, Suite 310. Hialeah, FL. 33012
- Miami Gardens Office: 4773 NW 183rd St, Miami Gardens, FL. 33055
- Naranja Office: 27417 S Dixie Hwy # 20 Naranja, FL 33032
- Little Haiti Office: 5905 NE 2nd Ave, Miami, FL. 33150
- Coral Gables Office: 401 Miracle Mile, Suite 301, Coral Gables, FL. 33134
- Pinecrest Office: 9543 S Dixie Hwy, Pinecrest, FL. 33156
- FIU Office: 1321 SW 107th Ave, #212A, Miami, FL. 33174
- Little Havana Office: 2140 West Flager #102, Miami, FL. 33174
- Aventura Office: 17971 Biscayne Blvd, Suite 201, Aventura, FL. 33160
- Miami Beach Office: 420 Lincoln Rd, Suite 375, Miami Beach, FL. 33139
- Allapattah Office: 1726 NW 36th St #7, Miami, FL. 33142
- Liberty City Office: 675 NW 62nd St, Miami, FL. 33150
- Coconut Grove Office: 3743 Grand Ave, Miami, FL. 33133
- Kendall Office: 11605 SW 88th St, Miami, FL. 33133
- South Miami Office: 5587 Sunset Dr, South Miami, FL 33143
If you have questions about voting, please visit: http://www.miamidadedems.org/howtovote
Join us for the annual BLUE GALA hosted by the Miami-Dade Democratic Party honoring the accomplishments of several prominent Democrats: Mayor Philip Levine, Commissioner Daniella Levine Cava, Chairman Jean Monestime, Christian Ulvert, Mike Abrams, Sergio Bendixen, and Alfredo Duran.
Tickets start at $250
Where: JW Marriot Marquis Miami, 255 Biscayne Blvd Way
When: September 23rd; 7pm cocktail reception; 8pm dinner
Notes: Black Tie optional; discounted valet provided at the hotel; and if you use BLUEGALA promo code, you will receive 25% off your Uber ride.
For the second consecutive election, Miami-Dade County Democrats have decided to challenge every single Republican on the congressional or state legislative ballot. "The party of Trump will not get a free pass this year," Cuba said. "We welcome these brave Democrats for stepping up and giving voters a choice between progress and hate."
Every Trump Republican will have to explain to their constituents why they should re-elect them when they represent a party that has disrespected minorities and promoted a hateful agenda against the working class.