Tonight is the October General Meeting of the Miami-Dade Democratic Executive Committee. We are meeting at the South Florida AFL-CIO which is located at 4349 NW 36 Street, Miami Springs, FL 33166. Free onsite parking is available. Doors will open at 6 pm and the meeting will begin promptly at 7 pm.
You can find all of our meetings and events on our calendar: www.miamidadedems.org/calendar
In order to save trees, we will be posting our minutes that are pending approval here.
- Registration & Mix/Mingle
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Moment of Silence
- Set the Agenda
- Reading and Adoption of Minutes
Report of Officer and Standing Committees
- Chair Juan Cuba
- Credentials Committee
- Campaign Committee Update
- Issues Committee Update
- Finance Committee Update
- Unfinished Business
- New Business
- Debbie Mucarsel-Powell, candidate for FL-26
- Rafael Gomez, candidate for Hialeah City Council
- Rafael Velasquez, candidate for Miami Beach City Commission
- For the Good of the Order
The November election is just around the corner. Make sure you're registered to vote, and sign up for your Vote-By-Mail ballot here. Check out virtual events where you can contribute your time to helping Democrats win
Sign up for email updates, and join us at county and local club meetings to learn how to get more involved.