Tonight is the October General Meeting of the Miami-Dade Democratic Executive Committee. We are meeting at the South Florida AFL-CIO which is located at 4349 NW 36 Street, Miami Springs, FL 33166. Free onsite parking is available. Doors will open at 6 pm and the meeting will begin promptly at 7 pm.
You can find all of our meetings and events on our calendar: www.miamidadedems.org/calendar
In order to save trees, we will be posting our minutes that are pending approval here.
- Registration & Mix/Mingle
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Moment of Silence
- Set the Agenda
- Reading and Adoption of Minutes
Report of Officer and Standing Committees
- Chair Juan Cuba
- Credentials Committee
- Campaign Committee Update
- Issues Committee Update
- Finance Committee Update
- Unfinished Business
- New Business
- Debbie Mucarsel-Powell, candidate for FL-26
- Rafael Gomez, candidate for Hialeah City Council
- Rafael Velasquez, candidate for Miami Beach City Commission
- For the Good of the Order
sign up for email updates, and join us at county and local club meetings to learn how to get more involved.