Tomorrow night is the June General Meeting of the Miami-Dade Democratic Executive Committee. We are meeting at the Firefighters Memorial Building is located at 8000 NW 21 Street, Miami, FL 33122. Free onsite parking is available. Doors will open at 6 pm and the meeting will begin promptly at 7 pm.
You can find all of our meetings and events on our calendar: www.miamidadedems.org/calendar
In order to save trees, we will be posting our minutes that are pending approval here.
The agenda will be as follows:
Registration & Mix/Mingle
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Moment of Silence
- Set the Agenda
Reading and Adoption of Minutes
Report of Officers and Standing Committee
- Resolution on the Death of Darren Rainey
- Resolution on the shooting of Jamar Rollins
- Resolution on the Medical Examiner’s Report
- Resolution on the County’s Independent Review Panel
- Resolution on Campaign Finance Reform
- Resolution on Temporary Protected Status
- Resolution in Support of the People of Venezuela
- Resolution endorsing a Health Care for All plan
Special Guests: Democratic Candidates for SD 40
For the Good of the Order
Sign up for email updates, and join us at county and local club meetings to learn how to get more involved.