Judicial elections have begun. The 2020 elections in Miami - Dade County includes questions about the retention of judges.
On the ballot for judicial retention are:
- Justice Carlos Muñiz of the Florida Supreme Court
- Judge Monica Gordo of the 3rd District Court of Appeal
- Judge Eric William Hendon of the 3rd District Court of Appeal
- Judge Fleur Jeannine Lobree of the 3rd District Court of Appeal
- Judge Thomas Logue of the 3rd District Court of Appeal
- Judge Bronwyn Catherine Miller of the 3rd District Court of Appeal
All Justices and Judges are Republican appointments. If not retained, their judicial replacements would be Republican appointments by the current administration. We will change this when we elect a Democrat as Florida's governor in 2022. We have no opinions or recommendations on judicial elections in Miami-Dade.
or visit www.votefordemocrats.miami.
If you are mailing your ballot, please mail before October 17, or drop off your ballot at any Miami-Dade early voting location starting October 19.
Judicial elections in Miami-Dade 2020
We are in the final stretch. Check the status of your ballot
Join a physical or virtual event where you can contribute your time to helping Democrats win
Florida Early Voting Results 2020
Sign up for email updates, and join us at county and local club meetings to learn how to get more involved.