After a month-long interview process led by our First Vice Chair Dotie Joseph, Outreach Vice Chair Erika Grohoski Peralta, and Secretary Anaruth Solache, I'm excited to announce the new appointments we have made to the Miami-Dade Democratic Executive Committee. I'm confident that these individuals will work diligently to build our Democratic Party.
- General Counsel - Simon Ferro Jr.
- Parliamentarian - Edith Owens
- Sergeant-at-Arms - Justin Pinn
- Credentials Committee Chair - Brandon Alfred
- Affirmative Action Committee Chair - Kevin Chambliss
- Voter Registration Committee Chair - Alex Flores
- Issues Committee Chair - Maria Elena Lopez
- Legislative Liaison - Ron Bilbao
- Interclub Council - Richard Lamondin
- Labor Committee Chair - Sardebra Wright
- Communications Committee Chair - Giovanna Salucci
- Finance Committee Chair - Rafael Velasquez
- Rules and Bylaws Committee Chair - Hank Honig
- Campaign Committee Chair - Steven Dloogoff
- Training Committee Chair - Millie Herrera
We are still in search of a few volunteer positions that will help our committees function better. We need a Hispanic Media Director, Data Director, and a Platform Committee Chair. If you are interested, please email email@example.com
With over 600K registered Democrats in Miami-Dade, we represent the largest number of Democrats of any county in the state of Florida. We want to work with all Democrats to organize and effect change around the issues that will improve lives of those in our community. We invite you to sign up for email updates, and join us at county and local club meetings to learn how to get more involved.
Please consider becoming a sustaining member on the road to victory in 2020